New to safety razors? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Project Zero Waste razors are Close Comb Double Edged Safety Razors. The premium quality safety razor is designed with safety measures for the inexperienced wet shaver. The close comb design, allows the razor to tighten the skin before the blade touches it. The razor has a protective layer between the blade and the skin so it allows for a smooth shave while reducing any risks of cuts or nicks. The PZW safety razors only accommodate one blade at a time, which helps reduce skin irritation, shave bumps and ingrown hair
The usual disposable razors need to be replaced after every 5-6 uses and the disposable blades are set in plastic which makes it difficult to recycle. While the metal blades can be collected and given to a responsible recycler near you.
Features we love:
- Gives a close, smooth shave, like no other
- User-friendly for inexperienced wet shavers
- Reduces skin irritation, shave bumps and ingrown hair
- Close Comb that tightens the skin for close shave and extra protection
- Protective layer between skin and blade
- Low waste
Let the razor handle dry after every shave for a long life.